Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back to work

I worked today in Weatherford. It's been awhile since I've worked there. There have been a few changes and new personnel since I was last there. I really like the new people that I got to work with. They are getting ready to open up a new store, while keeping the old one open too. Things seemed a bit stressed with all that going on.

I really liked getting to see some "old" friends today. I put old in quotes because all of the friends are quite a bit younger than I am. It is really good to touch base with them. They make me smile with their stories. I know I'm far from old myself but their lives are at such a different stage than mine. I can remember being that young and excited about all the possibilities that lay ahead. I hope that their dreams come true for them. I know their lives are really going to change in the next few years. I hope they stay as positive as they are right now.

No comments: