Thursday, February 26, 2009

Beautiful Day!

Today is absolutely gorgeous outside! I have to pinch myself to remember that it is still February. It just a wonderful spring day. Light wind blowing and tons of sunshine.

I was able to do the laundry and hang it out on the line to dry. Hanging clothes out is one of the great joys in my life. I totally enjoy the whole process. I'm not really sure why that is. I wait anxiously each year for the weather to turn so I can start again. I know that Steve doesn't understand this feeling. He just slaps the clothes up any which way. He doesn't understand that there is a particular way to hang each piece just so, edges lined up, pairs next to each other, etc...

The smell of clothes that have been lined dried can not be beat. It is as if the sun has seeped into the fabric. I think there are many companies that spend large amounts of money trying to capture that sent in fabric softener. It just can't be done.

The wonderfulness of the day is even making me able to overlook that the drains must be clogged because the washer overflowed in the garage. Thank goodness for wonderful husbands to go along with wonderful weather.

No comments: