Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sharing!

Well, my darling daughter has decided to share her illness with me! I started feeling yucky on Wednesday and still feel yucky today (Saturday). Thank goodness no one else has felt very bad. Drake has a little bit of a cough but nothing to bad. Steve seems to be feeling fine.

I got a cool new gadget in the mail this week. As you may or may not know, I'm a Bzz Agent on BzzAgent.com It is a company that sends out products to try and you are to spread the buzz about the product. Well, I got a Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner. I was feeling yucky when it came in so Drake put it together for us. Needless to say it is pretty easy to install. I could tell when I got up the next morning that it had run. I could smell the cleaner. It wasn't overpowering, just there. I thought the shower looked brighter but don't know if that was b/c they cleaned out some of the extra stuff in the shower.
After everyone was done with their morning shower, Drake wanted to be the one to push the clean button. It made me laugh that it had a warning alarm before it started spraying, like "Hey, get out quick! I'm gonna blow!" Well, after Drake closed the shower door he climbed onto the side of the tub so he could watch it spray. It looked just like it does in the commercials. I'll keep you posted on how well it cleans.

No comments: