Thursday, March 6, 2008

Got to post!

I've got to post something! Nothing really interesting has been going on. I keep waiting to see if something steller happens so I can post an amazing story. But alas, nothing.

We were able to buy a Wii. It is a ton of fun! I don't like video games and I've been playing it every single day. My stupid arms are sore from playing. Isn't that the saddest thing you've heard. Getting a workout from a video game. My only redemption is that Steve has got a little tiny bit sore from playing the baseball. I KNOW he is in good shape.

I had to wait in line at Wal-Mart to get one. Thank goodness the UPS man called me and told me that he had dropped some off. It is awesome to have connections.

Drake has started on his science fair project. He is doing a wind energy study. His hypothisis is that a 6 bladed windmill will generate more power than a 3 bladed one. If he is correct we will have to figure out why they use a 3 blade design on the "real" ones out here. I've had to pull Steve back from taking over the project. He is just eating it up! Poor Drake doesn't stand a chance.

Jilly is doing good. She has been complaining about karate a little bit. I was worried until she told me that her partner for ground fighting is just too "prissy". I guess that means that the girl isn't getting after it. Jilly is used to Drake sitting, punching, and otherwise abusing her. She doesn't get the whole girly thing.

Anna and I have a LCMW planned for July! I can't wait. In case you don't know what LCMW is, it stands for Linda Chapdelaine Memorial Weekend. We wanted to get together every year, just the two of us, but it hasn't worked out that way. The first year we went to MN for a Taste of Home convention. Then the other times the family has always been with us. So, I'm really pumped that we are just going together. We are meeting in PA for a DISMeets. It should be fun.

Ok, I think that's enough for now.

No comments: