Wednesday, February 13, 2008

02/13/2008

It's been nearly a week since I last posted. One would think that something interesting would have happened in that time span, but alas, no such luck in my home.

We met Steve's folks in Canadian TX on Sunday. We were taking them our "ole Bestsy" pick-up and Don's tools that we borrowed for some project or another. So we picked the half-way spot that had good food. Nothing like planning around where to eat. Does everyone do this or just me? I'm glad we did because my lunch was GREAT! I had BBQ ribs and cleaned every scrap from my plate. So, if any of you are going through Canadian TX you should stop at the Cattle Exchange resturant.

What else have we done this past week....hmmmm??

I'm on the hunt for a WII game system. We told Drake that if he paid his $100 or so we would make up the difference. He was thrilled with that idea until we discovered they are still impossible to find. I thought that since Christmas is over they would be available. Well, they aren't. Now I have to call different stores everyday to see if they got any in that day. I'm even friendly with the UPS man in Weatherford and he said he'd call me if he delivered any to Wal-Mart. How great is that!! So, if anyone out there has a WII they want to get rid of call me!

I hope to have more to write about next time.

No comments: