Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tuesday

I think I should have named my blog something different. I'm not real good at writing something on a DAILY basis. I guess we will just have to get over that. Won't we.

I was looking through some pictures the other day and really noticed how much my kids have grown. Its strange when they get to that age. You know, when you see that it won't be long and they will move out and become an adult. I know, they are only 12 & 8, but its hitting me lately.

Just look at these pictues.

Photobucket
This is from February 2007

Photobucket
This is from September 2007

Look at the change in just those few months. I know it is a strange choice of picture but that is when I noticed it.

It took me an hour just to post this much today. I got sidetracked cleaning up the "My Pictures" area of my computer. I think my son has a Gabillion pictures of cartoon characters and skateboarders on my computer!!

No comments: