Tuesday, January 22, 2008

First Post

Welcome to my first blog! I thought this might be a fun way to share the daily adventures of the Drinnon family. I know that most days are pretty dull but I think it will be a nice way to keep up to date.

I guess, just in case, I should post a bit about myself and my family. I am a full time pharmacist as is my husband, Steve. Steve and I have been married almost 15 years. We are best freinds and enjoy hanging out together. I have two children, Drake (12) and Jillian (8). We live in a VERY small town in western Oklahoma. Drake is very independent and is involved in karate, skateboarding, & technology. I say technology because he does stuff with gadets that I don't understand at all. Over all I'd say he is extremly smart. Jilly is a bright ray of sunshine. She has albinism and has low vision. She is involved in karate, art, and Disney.

We just finished having my dad and sister for a visit. It was really great getting the whole family together for awhile. I'm always shocked how much the kids change in the time between visits. Matt and Trey are becoming fine young men. Chase is quite the charmer. He knows how to get what he wants with his winning smile.

Trey stikes me as a very thoughful person. He seems to want to think everything through before he takes the first step. Jilly is a lot like this but doesn't always want to take the time to think it through. She is more the type to worry about it afterwards.

Matt is just happy go lucky. His smile just cracks me up! He always looks like he is either planning something or getting away with something. I think he will be the type that has tons of friends and is a trend setter. You know, the kid that when everyone else is picking on someone's clothes, comes along and says "I think its kinda neat". Then the next thing you know EVERYONE thinks its the latest and greatest.

I'll try to post some pictures from the visit later.

Well, I guess that will be the first of many blogs to come. Wish me luck!!

No comments: