Thursday, January 24, 2008

1-24-08

Steve and I are working on doing a video for the Disney CMO contest. Needless to say, it isn't going so well. We are just not a creative duo. He is much more than I am but that isn't saying much.
My friends have been very helpful and have given their ideas. The problem is that they all live far far away and can't come here and make it happen. If anyone out there wants to come and produce a creative video for us, Please hurry over! There is only 3 days left to enter.

I said I'd post some pictures from the family visit. So here we go. Lets see if I can figure this part out.

Photobucket
Here are Anna's and my kids with Poppie.

Photobucket
The kids watching something interesting, I'm sure, on TV.

Photobucket
Here is Jilly with a baby goat. Ron & Jenny had baby goats born while we were there. This one is less than a day old.


**Just so you know, it only took 4 tries to figure out how to post the pictures! NOt to bad for a first timer!

No comments: