Thursday, January 6, 2011

Did You Know...

It seems that a lot of bloggers use the list method to create a blog when they don't have much to say.  So, I'd thought I'd give it a try.

Did you know..
  1. I drink my coffee with cream and sugar.  I like "tan" coffee.
  2. If I had to eat just one food for the rest of my life, I think I'd pick pizza. 
  3.  I can't stand awkward silences in a teaching environment.  I must give an answer regardless of my knowledge on the subject.
  4. I will never admit to not having knowledge on a subject of which I give an answer. :)
  5. I have a strange ability to remember obscure actors names and faces.
  6. Steve and I make an awesome Trivial Pursuit team.
  7. I don't seem to have a favorite color, which my daughter just can't understand.
  8. I would like to live in a house that used to be a church.  They always look so cool.
  9. I like reading long books or books in a series because I like to "get to know" the characters.
  10. I am NOT a night owl.  Don't call me after 9:00pm if you want me to be pleasant to you.
 I guess that is all for today.  I know it's not of much use, but at least I'm posting on a regular basis.

No comments: