Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yanni Voices Review

As you may know, I get products in the mail and get asked to review them. I just got a CD called "Yanni Voices". I admit that I was skeptical to begin with after all Yanni was the butt of many and '80's joke.

Well, I got the CD the other day and have had it playing in the car. I really liked the male singers songs. I found them very soothing and peaceful. It had me daydreaming while I was driving down the road. Most of the songs are sung in a different language so I tried to figure out what I thought they were singing about.

One day Steve came into work after having driven my car and he said he really liked "whatever was playing". I had to laugh when I told him it was Yanni! Boy was he shocked.

We listened to it with the kids in the car. Of course, Drake didn't hear it because he had his stupid headphones in playing something loud and obnoxious. Jilly listened to it and said that it made her think of EPCOT. I had to agree with her, it made you think of Future World and the background music they played.

So, to sum it all up, I would recommend this CD for all those out there that like to listen to 'easy listening' or 'new age' music. I found it to be a good CD and will listen to it into the future.

No comments: