Thursday, October 8, 2009

Five For Fighting "Slice"

Let me start by saying "WOW!" this is a great album. If you like any of the band's other albums this one will not disappoint. It follows in the same singer/songwriter style.

When I first turned on the album, I immediately wanted to sing along. I know that sounds crazy but the songs are beautifully written. You can relate with the lyrics right away.

I put the album playing in the background while I was working on the computer. OK, working may be loosely interpreted to mean surfing the web but still... It was just such a soothing sound. It made me feel peaceful and peppy at the same time.

I, of course, am glad to have received a preview of the album but I would have been just as happy with my purchase if I had bought it. I can't think of any song on the album that I would fast forward over to get to the next one.

No comments: