Friday, September 25, 2009

Diet Starts

Well, the diet starts today. I have really added the weight over the last year. It is time to get back in shape and watch what I eat. I know I'll feel better once I get back in gear.

I'll give a little product review today.

Guiltless Gourmet Black Bean Dip is really tasty. It doesn't have hardly any calories and really packs in the flavor. It would be a good sandwich spread if you were tired of the same ole same ole. It would say it tastes a bit vinegary (if that's a word) with a little kick at the end. Since it's made with black beans it also has a lot of fiber per serving too.

Weight Watchers Vanilla Yogurt is also a big hit. I can have a whole cup of this stuff for only two points. For those of you familiar with WW, you know that is a bunch of food for tiny points. I bought the big tub of yogurt and it was less expensive by far than the little containers. The only trouble is packing it for work but that is easily overcome.

Those are the only new products I've done today. I'll be sure to post any new dishes I try and if they are a success or not.

No comments: