Friday, March 27, 2009

New Day

Wow, what a heavy last post. It sure helped being able to poor it all out on paper. I think that things had just built up until I just exploded over something silly, like time off work. Once I finally fell asleep, I woke up with a new attitude. Several options for relief pharmacists opened up for me and all was better. I guess everyone deserves a good cry every now and then.

Right now we are in the middle of a snow storm. There was even a Blizzard Warning given today. Can you believe that? Blizzard in Oklahoma in March. Strange. It sure is fun that it is on the weekend so we don't have to worry so much about getting out and going to work in the mess. We can just sit back and enjoy the cold. Well, enjoy might be a bit strong but at least relax.

Drake has a girlfriend. He has 'dated' this little lady for awhile. She seems really nice and is from a really nice family. The thing I really like is that she seems a lot like Drake. Meaning, she isn't just "going" with him just to say she has a boyfriend. The share the same style and likes. In a town as small as this one, and for someone as unique as Drake that is quite a rare thing. It is sweet to see him grow up.

Jilly is just plugging along. She is the happiest kid I've ever known. She takes after her daddy. I strive to be as positive as she is everyday.

Steve is doing pretty good. He had a tough couple of weeks with Randall's passing and all but I think he is pulling out of it now. Work stress has been going down and a new normal is starting to arrive on the horizon. I think we will be OK when this all flushes out.

Well, enough for now. I just wanted to post something more positive after my complete break down the other night. Thanks for letting me vent.

No comments: