Friday, December 30, 2011

Here we are at the end of another year.  Man, it really does fly by doesn't it?  Looking back over the year of posts, I did better about blogging on a consistent basis.  This coming year, I hope to do even better.  

I want to do better about posting ALL the books I read.  Not just the ones that I'm supposed to blog about because I'm reviewing them.  I've read some really good ones that I haven't mentioned on here.  For that, I'm sorry.  Maybe I'll try to post what I'm reading each week.  Since I have several going at once, I can show what has been finished and what has been added.  Just a thought.

I also want to get more involved in product reviews.  I haven't had much luck in that arena as of yet.  I'm going to just start reviewing products that I use everyday.  Don't worry, I'm not going to review things that EVERYONE uses, only the new and different things.  Maybe I'll even review some of the new "old" things that I pick up at thrift stores.

What kinds of things would you, the reader & friend, like to see on my blog?  I'm willing to try anything.  Well......most anything. 

No comments: